Al Rafidain Dental Journal
Vision, mission and goals
Vision of the magazine:
To be a leading and distinguished magazine and classified among the most famous international journals concerned with the publication of refereed research in dental science
The message of the magazine:
The journal seeks to become a scientific reference for researchers and the publication of refereed research by a group of scientists and specialists in accordance with international standards of excellence in dental science to contribute to the development and encourage faculty members and researchers to scientific production by publishing their research
Journal Objectives (goals):
- Dissemination of distinguished and refined scientific research in dental science
- Proficiency and excellence (the introduction of the magazine within the international levels) and achieve the quality required for scientific research
- Attract and develop distinguished jury members and consultants
- Meet the need of researchers to publish their scientific research and highlight their research efforts at the local, regional and global levels.
- Covering the work of the scientific conferences
- Participate in building a knowledge society by disseminating sound research that leads to community development
Al-Rafidain Dental Journal is an English language, peer-reviewed scholarly publication in the area of dentistry.
Refereed Scientific Journal deals with fields of dental sciences
E ISSN: 1998-0345
Date of first issue: 2001
No of Issues: 27 issues
publishing biannually till 2012
publishing becomes triannually at 2013
Work is currently under way to re-arrange and publish research papers to obtain DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
Publisher: Mosul University
Email: [email protected]
Editor-in-chief:Assist Prof.Dr.Rayan S Hamed
Aims and Scope
Al-Rafidain Dental Journal is the official publication of the Iraqi Dental Society and is published by Mosul University
The journal invites original work, clinical and dental researches in various fields of dentistry and related medical practice. Papers written in English send for consideration to Editor–in–chief, College of Dentistry, University of Mosul.
Publication Ethics of the Al-Rafidain Dental Journal
The Al-Rafidain Dental Journal follows ethical standards for publication. Special attention will be paid to as well as the detection and prevention of: plagiarism, data fabrication and falsification, redundant publications, ghost writing and improper author contribution, citation manipulation and duplicate submission.