Vision, Message, and Goals
One of the priorities of the College of Petroleum and mining Engineering is the qualifying an engineering staff in the field of investment through optimize and secure the development of teaching staff and students to come the maintain quality productivity and production growth and market it to global markets.
The goals of the college includes the following:
- Working to introduce society to the importance of petroleum as a major national wealth that supports the country's economy.
- Improve students' abilities and develop their ability to think creatively.
- Providing modern skills in teaching methods to match the global developments
- Prepare and qualify well-trained petroleum engineers staff to manage the responsibilities in the workplace. Clarifying the roles and responsibilities, lead to have an implementing the development plans in the country properly.
- Consultancy, scientific advice is provided to institutions and office related to petroleum and mining technology and, their techniques through the college's scientific advisory office.