CURRICULUM VITAE Of Dean Assistant for Scientific Affairs
Name: Assistant Prof. Dr. Muhammed Subhi Hameed Alsheikhjader
Address: Physics Department, College of Science, University of Mosul
Current Position: Assistant Dean For Scientific Affairs
General Speciality: Optoelectronics
Sub-Speciality: Nonlinear Optical Fibers
Status: Assistant Professor since 16/3/2013
Date of Work Commencement: 8/5/2005
- B.Sc in Physics, College of Education, University of Mosul, 1988.
- M.Sc in Plasma Physics, University of Sussex, England, 1993.
Dissertation Titled" Numerical Integration of Single Charged Particle
Motion in Steady-State and Time Dependent Magnetic Reversals.
- Ph.D in Nonlinear Optics, The Queens Univ. of Belfast, United Kingdom, Thesis Titled," Novel Composites For Nonlinear Optics''. This thesis is on the database of the American Space Agency (NASA).
Postgraduate Supervision: One Master degree project student.
Number of Examination Committees: Took part in one M.Sc exam committee and one Ph.D exam committee.
Number of Scientifically Evaluated Theses and Dissertations: One Ph.D and one M.Sc.
Scientific Conferences: Took part in The First Scientific Conference, University of Tikrit, 2009.
International Workshop: Winter Workshop, Duhok, in cooperation with TU Dortmund, Germany, 2018.
Appreciation Letters: Examination committee 2007-2014 , Golden Jubilee (college of Science Establishment) 2013, Evaluation Exam Committee 2019.
Seminars: Attended for College of Science Departments of Physics, Chemistry, Geology and Biology 2019.
Local Workshops: Examination committees 2019, semester Program 2019.
Committees Membership: Government Program, Student Discipline, Solar Energy Research, Scholarship Application Program.
- Digital Electronics, 3rd Class, Physics Department, College of Science, University of Mosul, 2005-2008
- Analoge Electronics, 2nd Class, Physics Department, College of Science, University of Mosul, 2008-2019.
- Physical Optics, 3rd Class, Physics Department, College of Science, University of Mosul, 2010.
- Fiber optics, 4th Class, Physics Department, College of Science, University of Mosul, 2012-2017.
- Advanced Electronics for M.Sc Students, Physics Department, College of Science, University of Mosul, 2018.
- English Language for M.Sc & Ph.D Students, 2010 – 2012.
- A Fiber Optic Application: Wideband Shunt-Feedback Transimpedance
Amplifier. The First Scientific Conference, University of Tikrit, College of
Science, Vol: 1, 31/12/2009.
- Suppression of Nonlinear Optical IFWM Impairments in Optical Fiber by
modeling 40Gb/s Transimpedance Amplifier. Al-Rafidain Science Journal,
Vol: 23, No. 4, 2013.
- Reduction of nonlinear optical self phase modulation in optical fiber at
40Gb/s. Al- Rafidain Science Journal, Vol: 73, No. 14, 2018.
4. Pending Publication, " Low Noise with Wide Band Transimpedance
Amplifier For Nonlinear Fiber Optical Applications.