1. Al-Juboori, A. M. (2022). Solving Complex Rainfall Runoff Processes in Semi-Arid Regions Using Hybrid Heuristic Model, Water Resources Management, 36, 717–728.
2. Al-Juboori, A. M. (2022). Soil Erosion Prediction Using Gene Expression Programming Based on Physically, Fully-Distributed Hydrologic Model Outputs, 16, 12-20.
3. Shaofu M., Al-Juboori A. M., Alwan A. H., Abdel-Salam A. G. (2021). On the Investigation of Monthly River Flow Generation Complexity Using the Applicability of Machine Learning Models, Complexity, 1-14.
4. Al-Juboori, A. M. (2021). A Hybrid Model to Predict Monthly Streamflow Using Neighboring Rivers Annual Flows, 35, 729–743.
5. Al-Juboori, A., M., Guven, A. (2021). A hybrid model to assess the hydropower potential for rivers. Int. J. Hydrology Science and Technology, 11, 2021.
6. Yaseen Z. M., Al-Juboori A. M., Beyaztas U., Al-Ansari N., Chau K., Qi C., Ali M., Salih S. Q., Shahid S. (2020). Prediction of evaporation in arid and semi-arid regions: a comparative study using different machine learning models. Engineering applications of computational fluid mechanics, 14, 70–89.
7. Al-Juboori, A. M. (2019). Generating Monthly Stream Flow Using Nearest River Data: Assessing Different Trees Models. Water Resources Management, 33, 3257–3270.
8. Al-Juboori, A. M. (2018). A hybrid model to predict flow duration curve at ungauged sites. The 9th Scientific Conference of Dams & Water Resources Research Center, 2018, University of Mosul, 1-20.
9. Ali N. M. S, Guven A. Al-Juboori A. M. (2018) Statistical Downscaling of Precipitation and Temperature Using Gene Expression Programming. Journal of Advanced Physics, 7, 1–4.
10. Al-Juboori, A., M., Guven, A. (2016). Hydropower Plant Site Assessment by Integrated Hydrological Modeling, Gene Expression Programming and Visual Basic Programming, Water Resour Manage, 30, 2517–2530.
11. Al-Juboori, A. M., Guven, A. (2016). A stepwise model to predict monthly streamflow, Journal of Hydrology, 543, 283–292.
12. Rasheed, A. M. M., Mohammed, N., A. (2013). Two dimensional mathematical model to simulation Tigris River upstream third bridge in Mosul city, Al- Rafidain Engineering Journal, 21, 7-19.
13. Rasheed, A. M. M., Al-Taiee, T., M. (2011). Hydroengineering feasibility study of surface runoff water harvesting in Al-Ajeej basin, north west Iraq, Tikrit Engineering Journal, 18, 9-18.
14. Rasheed, A. M. M. (2010). A computer model to predicating a recession curve discharges for the inflow hydrograph to Dokan and Derbendikan lakes, Tikrit Engineering Journal, 17, 9-18.
15. Rasheed, A. M. M. (2010). Analysis of Rainfall Drought Periods in the North of Iraq Using Standard Precipitation Index (SPI), Al- Rafidain Engineering Journal, 18, 60-72.
16. Rasheed, A. M. M. (2010). Analysis of flow time series characteristics for Greater Zab, Lesser Zab and Diyalah rivers. 7th Periodical scientific conference for dam and water resources research center, University of Mosul, 1-11.
17. Al-Hamdani, A. A. B., Al-Juboori, A., M. (2009). Using satellite data with computer models to estimate the sediment yield to reservoirs: Mosul lake, Iraq, Journal of Environmental Hydrology, 17, 1-17.
18. Al-Taiee, T., M., Al-Juboori, A., M. (2009). Simulation the effect of Tigris River flood wave on Mosul city due to a hypothetical Mosul dam break, Damascus University Journal, 25, 17-36.
19. Al-Juboori, A., M. Alsadiq A., A. H. (2008). Erosion estimation in ungauged basins by using the integrating model technique, Tishreen University Journal, 30, 129-145.
20. Al-Juboori, A., M. (2008). Recession Curve Modeling for Diyalah, Greater Zab and Lesser Zab Rivers, Damascus University Journal, 24, 25-39.
21. Alsadiq A., A., H., Rasheed, A. M. M. (2006). Using computer systems to predict the changes in groundwater elevations due to recharge from rainwater harvesting. Sustainability of Groundwater Resources and its Indicators (Proceedings of symposium S3 held during the Seventh IAHS Scientific Assembly at Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, April 2005), IAHS Publ, 302, 78-87.
22. Rasheed, A. M. M., Abdul-Baki, Y., T. (2005). Estimating water yield from all wadies that flows to eastern bank of Mosul dam reservoir, Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal, 11, 46-56.
23. Rasheed, A. M. M., Abdul-Baki, Y., T. (2004). Estimating surface runoff and sediment yield for Sweedi and Karnold wadies, Tikrit Engineering Journal. 1-18.
24. Al-Taiee, T. M., Rasheed, A. M. M. (2004). Predicting flowing sediment hydrograph in Fayda and AL-Baqaq wadies, Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal, 12, 32-44.
25. Rasheed, A. M. M., Matti Y. F. (2004). Using a digital maps and digital hydrological systems to estimate surface runoff and sediment yield of Al-Shour wadi, Al- Rafidain Engineering Journal, 12, 45-58.
26. Rasheed, A. M. M. (2004). Invention a conceptual model to surface runoff harvested for Jadala wadi by using (GIS) system, Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal, 12, 1-12.
27. Alsadiq, A. A. H., Rasheed, A. M. M. (2003). Theoretical model to study the factors influence the groundwater artificial recharge, Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal, 11, 46-56.
28. Al-Taiee, T. M., Rasheed, A. M. M. (2003). Predicting sediment yield in the regulating lake catchment’s area using WMS system, Tikrit Engineering Journal, 10, 88-106.
29. Abdul-Alsaber E. B., Rasheed, A. M. M. (2003). Empirical equation invention to estimate actual discharge in gravel bed channels when subjected to sediment inflow, Basrah Engineering Journal Science, 19 -31.
30. Alsadiq A., A., H., Rasheed, A. M. M. (2002). Surface Runoff Simulation Model for Khoser River Basin. Proceeding of the Kick- off Workshop of the (International Association of hydrological science IAHS) Decade on Prediction in Ungauged Basins, Brasilia, Brazil.
31. Abdul-Alsaber E. B., Rasheed, A. M. M. (2002). Response of coarse gravel channels to sediment inflow, Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal, 10, 80-89.
32. Rasheed, H., Rasheed, A. M. M. (2002). Sediment yield from khoser river basin, Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal, 10, 27-18.