The 2nd international conference, organized by the Department of Creed, Thought and Religions at Bashin University under the title “Moderation and Peaceful Coexistence in Contemporary Societies with the slogan ((And thus we have made you a just community)), in Istanbul on August 17-18, 2022, closed its events.And there was a wide participation by the professors of the College of Islamic Sciences at the University of Mosul: Prof. Dr. Taha Hammad Mikhlif, Dean of the College, and Assistant Professor Dr. Thabet Mahdi Hammadi, Administrative Assistant, Dr. Rashid Mahmoud Rashid and Dr. Maysoon Younis Mahmoud in presenting their research through cyberspace.Researchers from more than 20 countries participated in the conference, and the participating universities:
- Bastion University/ USA
- University of Ez-Zitouna/ Tunisia
- Mutah University / Jordan
- College of Islamic Sciences – University of Mosul / Iraq
- Laboratory of Islamic Thought and Translation at Hassan II University-Casablanca/Morocco
- Laboratory of Forensic Sciences and Human Issues, Faculty of Multidisciplinary – University of Moulay Ismail / Morocco.